Thanks for the update! I'm excited to see how the story (or rather stories, since I played 4 branches) continues.
Dev Update #43
I've spent the week working on posing and character design.
Scene 5 and 6 are fully posed and rendered. Without surprises nor difficulties, these two scenes were easy to deal with. Scene 7, however, is another story. I had to create or redesign several characters for this occasion along with creating new locations. All this work is done and I'm pretty satisfied with the results.
I have now a lot of shots to pose before going back to writing.
Scene 7 will probably be the most time-consuming part of V0.5 development.
I think I'm halfway through it.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 22 scenes (But I'm still thinking about adding one more. A very short one.)
- Scenes up to Scene 7 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 6 are posed and fully rendered.
- 16 428 words. 137 renders are done / 142 posed shots.
- I'm currently working on posing Scene 7.
You can also follow my progress with this trello board.
As always, thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain