You are doing great. Really impressive. Thank you very much for this game of pure Art.^^
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Summer Scent is my first project.
The story :
It's the beginning of summer. Jack is 18 years old and has just finished high school by graduating.
He has a tense relationship with Eve, his childhood friend who seems to have disliked him cordially for a few years.
Jack's parents had left town for a week, Eve invites her best friend, Cassie, to join them.
They have the house and the pool for them alone.
How Jack will handle the situation depends on you.
The game is a visual novel. Your decisions will have consequences and will influence the story and its conclusion.
You will be able to change the name of the main characters.
Images are Full HD renders (1920x1080).
The game should be rather short but it will be an adequate size for a first experience. I hope you will enjoy it.
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||Aug 14, 2019|
|Author||The Naughty Captain|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Adventure|
|Tags||Erotic, Male protagonist, renpy, Romance, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Patreon, Discord, SubscribeStar|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Dev Update #465 days ago
- Dev Update #4512 days ago
- Dev Update #4419 days ago
- Dev Update #4326 days ago
- Dev Update #4234 days ago
- Dev Update #4140 days ago
- Dev Update #4048 days ago
- Dev Update #3955 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is really goooooodddd aahhhhhhhhh.!!!!I want more man or woman. It so cheese that I love it.
how do i install an update it isnt letting me
I don't publish update, you'll have to download the entire game each time.
Sorry for the inconvenience !
Another awsome update keep up the outstanding work!! TY
you are building something outstanding here.
1. Your focus on the small cast of characters, so we get to know them really well
2. The high number and impact of player choices
3. That there are two relationship routes for each character that even blend over
4. The strong emotional and complex relationships between all characters (also between the girls)
5. The overall high quality (writing, visual, spelling...)
If the remaining days turn out as great as the first 4 ones, the final game will be better than Acting Lessons, Being a DIK, Depraved Awakening, Dracu-Riot! ... and every other visual novel that I've ever played.
There are 2 things I would like to see in the future:
1. More Humor: It's hard to come up with good jokes, when you don't have a natural talent for it, but I would love to see some funny scenes with the girls.
2. More details about the characters: I would like to get to know them better. What do they love and hate? What kind of music to they like? What do the girls like except hanging out at the pool, running, taking a shower, watching movies and going to the mall? Of course not as bland exposition, but weaved into scenes or maybe into the environment? All the environments are pretty clean and impersonal right now. There could be posters, pictures, books/CDs lying around... that give cues about their preferences and background.
Do you have previous experiences as a writer? You definitely know how to craft dramatic scenes and fraught relationships.
Keep up the amazing work. :)
Thank you for your kind words.
I'm glad you liked Summer Scent and I can assure you that I intend to keep and even up if possible the quality of the content and of the overall game in the future versions.
I have some already planned scenes with that kind of content for V0.5. However, they won't be available on all paths. The player will have to play more than just one path to truly understand the characters.
I have been crafting stories as an amateur for a long time now but Summer Scent is the first work I publish. It's also the first time I write in English.
I'll try to stay worthy of your praise!
Very well done so far, Good Interesting, emotional story, Deep Char's. Looking foreward to seeing more!!
Amazing story, looking forward to more keep up the good work!
Question: For updates do we have to redownload the whole thing or do we get a small file to add to the folder that exsists
As far as I know I can't simply publish patches, the engine doesn't really allow it.
You will have to redownload the entire game each time.
I thought about publish updates in the form of folders that you would add to the base game but it's not really intuitive and suitable for all players.
How do you make these type of games?
Renpy + Daz Studio + a lot of work. ;p
mmmmmm i might make a game! what are the main apps you need to use?
As I said : Renpy for the engine and Daz studio for the rendering, if you want to make 3DCG like in Summer Scent. :)
it will not let me go father then day
To be fully fair, like 100% fair, I wasn't expecting a well thought-out story like this. I'm curious to see what happens and I hope you get to finish this. Big ups The Naughty Captain.
Une idée sur la date de sortie de la version gratuite ?
For the first experience you did it really good. Keep doing games, I want see a large project of your hand <3