Dev Update #47
Posing and Coding
The posing and rendering of scene 10 are done. It took me more time than I expected. And I ended up making more render than what I first envisioned. But it's done.
I've started coding scenes 1 to 10. The first five are already coded and have been sent to my trusty proofreader. He's already cursing me for teasing and spoiling him at the same time.
All the story logic is in place so that the script is fully readable and understandable. I haven't placed the images yet, however, as I'm thinking of reworking the gallery system and may have to completely change the way I display those images for something easier to use and maintain. I'll see about that when I'll be done with the story of Day 5.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
- Scenes up to Scene 10 are written.
- Scenes up to Scene 10 are posed and rendered.
- Scenes up to Scene 5 are coded.
- 23 428 words. 1750 lines of script. 278 renders are done, 278 shots are posed.
- I'm currently working on coding Scene 6.
You can also follow my progress with this Trello board.
Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain
Get Summer Scent
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.