Scenes 8, 9, and two-third of Scene 10 are written. I hope to finish the last part of scene 10 this weekend.
The rendering of Scene 7 is complete.
I've also spent some time building a new location. In v0.5, the story will lead the characters in a "new" part of the house: the laundry room.
Originally, I wrote this room as being situated in the basement of the house, but trying to build it that way, I wasn't satisfied with the results. So I've revised my plans to suit a room on the ground floor. I'm okay with the results so far.
The quick sum up :
- Day 5 will contain 22 scenes (But I'm actually thinking of changing a few things and add a couple more "naughty scenes". I'm not fixed yet.)
- Scenes up to Scene 9 are written. Scene 10 is 65% written.
- Scenes up to Scene 7 are posed and fully rendered
- 22 500 words. 192 renders are done.
- I'm currently working on writing Scene 10.
You can also follow my progress with this trello board.
Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain